verbo[with object] (often as noun high-sticking) Ice Hockey
- Strike (an opponent) on or above the shoulders with one’s stick, for which a penalty may be assessed.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The numbers are in, and some of them deserve a penalty for high-sticking.
- He said he was high-sticked, while the Swedes insist he bit his own tongue.
- The Devils need him to help the transition game, though the team scored more goals against the Leafs without him than it did when he was high-sticking
Más definiciones de high-stickDefinición de high-stick en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.