- Producing a large amount of a product or a large financial return: high-yielding grain crops a high-yielding investmentMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Early Latin writers also cited Illyria as source of a high-yielding vine that was introduced to Italy.
- Alturas is a very high-yielding potato that was originally developed for dehydrated products.
- If you hold a high-yielding equity fund in a taxable brokerage account, you may have to pay taxes on that fund's dividend distributions.
Más definiciones de high-yieldingDefinición de high-yielding en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.