A style of popular music of US black and Hispanic origin, featuring rap with an electronic backing.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- We have got loads more Harmonic 33 hip-hop instrumentals planned for this year also.
- Thirty years ago he fused the sound of punk with dub reggae and early hip-hop acts and created something new.
- Nu Flow is definitely best described as the his and hers of hip-hop albums.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- But even in their bleakest moments, most hip-hoppers see something more at stake in violence than mere braggadocio.
- After almost a decade of singing hooks for hip-hoppers like Choclair, Jully Black must be tired of her background role.
- We sort of broke the rule of ‘If you're a hip-hopper you only rhyme.’
1980s: reduplication probably based on hip3.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda