Definición de hip pocket en inglés:
A pocket in the back of a pair of trousers.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- She lifted her chin defiantly, shoving her hands into the hip pockets of her jeans.
- ‘Okay, that's it,’ Jeremiah said, stepping back and wiping his hands on a rag he had tucked in the hip pocket of his jeans.
- He stuffed Marisa's bikini top into his hip pocket and continued forward.
- in someone's hip pocket
- North American Completely under someone’s control.Oraciones de ejemplo
- Every defense attorney has it in their hip pocket, and they're using it.
- If you want to get someone in your hip pocket, the way to do it is to induce a tremendous amount of anxiety and become the agent who relieves that sense of anxiety.
- Your Father Adrian has them in his hip pocket.
Definición de hip pocket en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda