- Try hiring an insurance replacement rental car in Buffalo!
- Anglers can obtain permits and hire a boat from John Scotts Shop, Aughagower, Westport.
- Alf received it despite never having taken his car or hiring a car abroad.
- Successive administrators of Moore's estate hired them out to employers whose payments provided proceeds for the estate.
- You can perform the work yourself, or you can hire it out to a contractor.
- These may be government-run, but the labour in these prisons can be hired out to corporations.
- If you spend, borrow, set up a business, hire someone or get fired, these are actions that matter.
- When Scott Wolfe hires someone for a job working a cash register or cutting meat, the odds are, that person was a customer first.
- The most crucial step in ensuring marketing success is hiring someone to manage and coordinate the effort.
- Killer 7, a group of assassins, are hired to eliminate the terrorist group and save the day.
- He plays the freaky, balding assassin Maguire who's hired to eliminate Sullivan.
- They had been hired out as assassins before, but they hadn't had someone request for that kind of job in awhile.
- After all, they are hiring themselves out on a daily basis for minimum wage to perform defined short-term jobs as unskilled manual laborers.
- I'm thinking of hiring myself out as a service to distressed parents everywhere.
- The job involved hiring himself out as a garment worker in order to organize a shop from the inside.
- Meanwhile, back at the airport, the cost of car hire and charter flights out of Ireland are savage in comparison with our neighbours.
- It is the cheapest of the respectable car hire firms and recommended.
- However, could it be that these registrations are going into car hire fleets?
- The team that meets that daily mission is a mix of active-duty, Guard, Reserve, civilian employees, local hires and contractors.
- In general, the employees who quit were more recent hires who weren't as invested in the company.
- From initial performance reviews of new hires, it is determined that the employees' average proficiency in problem solving is 25 percent.
for (or on) hire
- Available to be hired.Oraciones de ejemplo
- The hall is available for hire for various activities.
- The hall is available for hire at a very reasonable price.
- The MCR Hall is available for hire over the coming summer months.
(US also hirable) adjetivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- If she already works three days, she's hireable - there or somewhere else - for more.
- The trend's gone so far that these hirable hackers are called agents.
- On the basis of previous pilot data, all four applicants provided job-relevant information that made them equally hirable.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- If they do it right, the nimble hirers could see a rise in market share and stock price.
- DDI places itself between headhunters and hirers.
- She may not be aware that we pay business rates to her Government out of our income from hirers.
Old English hȳrian 'employ someone for wages', hȳr 'payment under contract for the use of something', of West Germanic origin; related to Dutch huren (verb), huur (noun).
Palabras que riman con hireacquire, admire, afire, applier, aspire, attire, ayah, backfire, barbwire, bemire, briar, buyer, byre, choir, conspire, crier, cryer, defier, denier, desire, dire, drier, dryer, dyer, enquire, entire, esquire, expire, fire, flyer, friar, fryer, Gaia, gyre, hellfire, hiya, ire, Isaiah, jambalaya, Jeremiah, Josiah, Kintyre, latria, liar, lyre, Maia, Maya, Mayer, messiah, mire, misfire, Nehemiah, Obadiah, papaya, pariah, peripeteia, perspire, playa, Praia, prior, pyre, quire, replier, scryer, shire, shyer, sire, skyer, Sophia, spire, squire, supplier, Surabaya, suspire, tier, tire, transpire, trier, tumble-dryer, tyre, Uriah, via, wire, Zechariah, Zedekiah, Zephaniah
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: hire
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.