- A female domestic servant.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- To wash a load of clothes, housewives and hired girls (slaves in the South) had to carry full buckets of water some distance.
- The hired girls especially identify with the plough; they all had to help their families with the farms: herding cattle, growing crops, and threshing wheat.
- It is for their position both in and out of Black Hawk homes that Jim comes to believe in the hired girls as a certain possibility of redemption.
Más definiciones de hired girlDefinición de hired girl en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.