- A stationary phagocytic cell present in connective tissue.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Occasional plasma cells, histiocytes, and eosinophils were also present.
- Multinucleated giant cells and single epithelioid histiocytes were often present in association with granulomas.
- Among nonneoplastic cells, only hepatocytes and rare plasma cells and histiocytes show cytoplasmic positivity.
early 20th century: from Greek histion (diminutive of histos 'tissue, web') + -cyte.
Más definiciones de histiocyteDefinición de histiocyte en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.