- The branch of science concerned with the identification and distribution of the chemical constituents of tissues by means of stains, indicators, and microscopy.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This paper deals with the morphology, anatomy, histochemistry and biochemistry of the glandular hairs of S. jorullensis.
- Similar results were observed when mast cells were stained red, using chloroacetate esterase histochemistry.
- Our study of the anatomy and histochemistry of the seed coat has identified a number of potential dormancy mechanisms.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- PTA is a specific histochemical stain for proteins, indicating the glycoprotein nature of these zones.
- ADH histochemical staining was performed on tissues of at least 10 individuals of 4-day-old adults as described.
- The anatomic location was confirmed in all cases with histochemical staining for collagen and elastica.
Más definiciones de histochemistryDefinición de histochemistry en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.