sustantivo[mass noun] Biology
The differentiation of cells into specialized tissues and organs during growth.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The histogenesis of small cell carcinoma of ovary is unknown.
- The histogenesis of granular cell tumors has been debated since their recognition.
- This process can be broken into three phases: initiation, organogenesis, and histogenesis.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Our findings confirm the great potential for intestinal epithelial cells to differentiate along different histogenetic lines during tumor progression.
- Mammary gland carcinoma induced in the rat with DMBA has a histogenetic pathogenesis comparable to that of human breast cancer.
- However, there are several pitfalls to this histogenetic theory.
Definición de histogenesis en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.