Definición de histolysis en inglés:
sustantivo[mass noun] Biology
The breaking down of tissues (e.g. during animal metamorphosis).
- The early stages of metamorphosis are characterized by programmed cell death and histolysis of most larval tissues.
- In other polymorphic insects, flightless morphs result from wing muscle histolysis even though fully developed wings remain.
- Loss of the daily cyclicity in the JH titer occurs co-incident with flight muscle histolysis in the LW morph.
- Example sentences
- The acute salpingitis might be associated with nodular histolytic hyperplasia.
- The cells in LPHD known as lymphocytic and histolytic cells are proving to be distinctly different from classic Reed-Sternberg B cells.
- During embryogenesis and metamorphosis, plasmatocytes are involved in the clearance of apoptotic cells and histolytic debris.
Definición de histolysis en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia