- A long, thin implement with a curved end, used to hit or direct the ball or puck in hockey or ice hockey: the princess admitted it had been a while since she picked up a hockey stickMás ejemplos en oraciones
- You'll find Lindsay schmoozing with the players about everything from hockey sticks to hotel room beds.
- Perhaps the benefits of wooden ice hockey sticks are predominantly psychological, based on the familiarity factor.
- Most hockey sticks are made of either wood or a graphite composite shaft with a wooden blade inserted into the end.
Más definiciones de hockey stickDefinición de hockey stick en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.