sustantivo (plural igual)
- another term for haiku.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Haiku written before 1892 are more correctly known as hokku, the beginning verse of hakkai poetry.
- It was only in the 19th century that the hokku became haiku and was stripped of its connection to the renga.
- He took this opening verse, the hokku, and refined it to become what is now known as the haiku.
Japanese, literally 'opening verse' (of a linked sequence of comic verses).
Más definiciones de hokkuDefinición de hokku en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.