Definición de hole card en inglés:
1(In stud poker) a card which has been dealt face down.
- Next, a third hole card is dealt to each player, followed by another round of betting.
- If he were to say ‘6 of diamonds ‘and this card is not a hole card nor in anyone's hand, nothing happens.’
- The early surrender rule allows the player to throw in the hand before the dealer checks the hole card for a Blackjack.
1.1chiefly North American A thing that is kept secret until it can be used to one’s own advantage.
- He's my hole card, ‘Sam said enthusiastically.’
- ‘Home equity is your hole card,’ says Phillip, a financial planner.
- That said, today is one of those days when I think the administration could be husbanding its hole cards a little better.
Definición de hole card en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan