Definición de hole in the wall en inglés:
1British An automatic cash dispenser installed in the outside wall of a bank.
- Using a bank card at a hole in the wall makes the elderly vulnerable to mugging.
- But these days, banks are anyway basically a computer and a hole in the wall, so why do they need staff and fancy branches and head offices?
- But I realise they all need time on their own and make an excuse that I need cash from the hole in the wall.
2chiefly North American A small dingy bar, shop, or restaurant.
- In the neighborhood, you'll find authentic old pubs, hole in the wall shops selling all manner of strange things and artist enclaves.
- He asked and made Bruce pull into a small hole in the wall tux shop.
- Years ago, this place was a hole in the wall, modest in every sense but in its offerings of genuine Italian pastries and the real deal when it came to coffee.
Definición de hole in the wall en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan