Definición de holistic en inglés:
1chiefly Philosophy Characterized by the belief that the parts of something are intimately interconnected and explicable only by reference to the whole.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- If so, a paradigm shift to the holistic approach might be managed.
- Moreover, holistic method has proved useful in the hard sciences, for example in the geological theory of plate tectonics.
- I think where Chaos and Complexity theory are really going, is, a holistic understanding of the universe.
1.1 Medicine Characterized by the treatment of the whole person, taking into account mental and social factors, rather than just the symptoms of a disease.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- These clinics also employ holistic approaches to cancer treatment such as meditation, visualisation, massage and so on.
- We believe that recovery is a process that heals the whole person therefore, we take a holistic approach to treatment.
- Our local strategy is based on a holistic view of health care that integrates primary, intermediate, and secondary care.
- holistically adverbio
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- It is important that this proposal be treated holistically; it's not appropriate to separate out aspects of it, but we have broken it into sections to allow for discussion of the 4 elements.
- Under such conditions, it is not surprising that many questions arose, as to whether we would be able to resolve the multi-faceted problems quickly and holistically.
- ‘I knew I had to do this holistically by addressing the spiritual, physical and emotional parts of me,’ she said.
Palabras que riman con holisticaoristic, artistic, autistic, cystic, deistic, distich, egoistic, fistic, juristic, logistic, monistic, mystic, puristic, sadistic, Taoistic, theistic, truistic, veristic
Definición de holistic en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda