- 1Characterized by the belief that the parts of something are intimately interconnected and explicable only by reference to the whole.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- If so, a paradigm shift to the holistic approach might be managed.
- Moreover, holistic method has proved useful in the hard sciences, for example in the geological theory of plate tectonics.
- I think where Chaos and Complexity theory are really going, is, a holistic understanding of the universe.
- 1.1 Medicine Characterized by the treatment of the whole person, taking into account mental and social factors, rather than just the symptoms of a disease.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- These clinics also employ holistic approaches to cancer treatment such as meditation, visualisation, massage and so on.
- We believe that recovery is a process that heals the whole person therefore, we take a holistic approach to treatment.
- Our local strategy is based on a holistic view of health care that integrates primary, intermediate, and secondary care.
- Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It is important that this proposal be treated holistically; it's not appropriate to separate out aspects of it, but we have broken it into sections to allow for discussion of the 4 elements.
- Under such conditions, it is not surprising that many questions arose, as to whether we would be able to resolve the multi-faceted problems quickly and holistically.
- ‘I knew I had to do this holistically by addressing the spiritual, physical and emotional parts of me,’ she said.
Más definiciones de holisticDefinición de holistic en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.