- A day on which a religious observance is held.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Since Albanian Americans are members of either Roman Catholic, Orthodox, or Islamic faiths, many religious festivals and holy days are observed.
- God rested on the seventh day and declared it holy, giving rise to the observance of a holy day.
- Some religious holy days were customarily observed with village processions while others were less dramatic.
Más definiciones de holy dayDefinición de holy day en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.