Definición de holy place en inglés:
1A place revered as holy, typically one to which religious pilgrimage is made: the holy places of Islam
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Every religion engages pilgrimage to holy places.
- Every religion, as a matter of doctrine or custom, engages in the practice of pilgrimage to holy places.
- Israel provides freedom of access to all religious shrines and entrusts the administration of the holy places to their respective religious authorities.
1.1 historical The outer chamber of the sanctuary in the Jewish Temple in Jerusalem.
- I realized I was probably the first Jew to enter this holy place in over 50 years.
- The Veil marked a point of separation, the holy of holies from the holy place, it also separated the high priest from all the other common priests.
Definición de holy place en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan