sustantivo• informal , • derogatory
- A member of an evangelical Christian group which expresses religious fervour by frenzied excitement or trances: holy rollers writhing on the floorMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Their programs are widely regarded within the community, but it isn't a place where the holy rollers and people who expect an old fashioned Babtist ceremony would go.
- Let's face it, we are constantly hearing from the holy rollers with their reassuring message that miracles do happen.
- I'm not condemning her for that at all, but I just have to explain that that is why I quit being such a holy roller.
Más definiciones de holy rollerDefinición de holy roller en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.