- Hopefully as I embark on a long and fruitful career in the film business, there will be various homages to various directors I have respect for.
- In fact, it's obvious he utilized many other styles and shots from other directors, and affectionately refers to these as homages during the commentary.
- There are plenty of homages to other epic films too.
- Balliol therefore had to perform homage and fealty to Edward before his enthronement.
- The Scottish king submitted completely, offering liege homage and a 15,000 mark fine.
- Arthur duly did Philip homage and in July he invaded Poitou while Philip attacked Normandy.
Middle English: Old French, from medieval Latin hominaticum, from Latin homo, homin- 'man' (the original use of the word denoted the ceremony by which a vassal declared himself to be his lord's ‘man’).
Palabras que riman con homageWest Bromwich
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: hom¦age
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.