sustantivochiefly British & South African
- A farm on an estate that is set aside to provide produce for the owner of the estate.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- ‘It was originally the home farm for a large estate owned by Bryant and May, the match business owners,’ says John, who works for the Ministry of Defence.
- The produce gardens are a relic of an era when all the wants of the house family and staff were provided by the estate's gardens and home farm.
- Anthony, still working the home farm, looked round for ways of increasing its business potential, hit upon one of its great assets, a rushing spring of crystal clear water bursting out the hillside as Sykes Beck.
Más definiciones de home farmDefinición de home farm en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.