Definición de home-grown en inglés:
1Grown or produced in one’s own garden or country.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- With a little time and effort, but with very little cost, they can fill their gardens with home-grown plants.
- Grown under cover, early rhubarb is one of the only fresh home-grown fruit available at the moment.
- Not only is the produce home-made, most is home-grown as well, coming straight from husband George's allotment a field away.
1.1Belonging to one’s own particular locality or country: home-grown talent
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- International artists will be lined up alongside home-grown talent from across the UK and Bradford itself.
- His thorough knowledge of the First Division club's grass roots has been invaluable at a time when there is no option but to rely upon home-grown talent.
- The firm is one of those that could help to establish the city as the country's second media capital and stop home-grown talent from moving to London.
Palabras que riman con home-grownalone, atone, Beaune, bemoan, blown, bone, Capone, clone, Cohn, Cologne, condone, cone, co-own, crone, drone, enthrone, flown, foreknown, foreshown, groan, grown, half-tone, hone, Joan, known, leone, loan, lone, mephedrone, moan, Mon, mown, ochone, outflown, outgrown, own, phone, pone, prone, Rhône, roan, rone, sewn, shown, Simone, Sloane, Soane, sone, sown, stone, strown, throne, thrown, tone, trombone, Tyrone, unbeknown, undersown, windblown, zone
Definición de home-grown en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda