Definición de home-grown en inglés:
1Grown or produced in one’s own garden or country.
- With a little time and effort, but with very little cost, they can fill their gardens with home-grown plants.
- Grown under cover, early rhubarb is one of the only fresh home-grown fruit available at the moment.
- Not only is the produce home-made, most is home-grown as well, coming straight from husband George's allotment a field away.
1.1Belonging to one’s own particular locality or country: home-grown talent
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- International artists will be lined up alongside home-grown talent from across the UK and Bradford itself.
- His thorough knowledge of the First Division club's grass roots has been invaluable at a time when there is no option but to rely upon home-grown talent.
- The firm is one of those that could help to establish the city as the country's second media capital and stop home-grown talent from moving to London.
Definición de home-grown en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan