Definición de homecoming en inglés:
1An instance of returning home: she spent most of the day preparing for her husband’s homecoming
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This is the homecoming, the return of the prodigal sons to the family fold.
- She received a huge homecoming on her return to Bradford and had lived and worked in the city ever since.
- Terry will have a homecoming this week, returning to the track where he received his only formal race instruction.
1.1North American A reunion of former students of a university, college, or high school.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Needing one more dress for the event, she modified her high school homecoming dress to compete.
- Ask him about the crown he had to wear when he was homecoming king of his high school.
- Espy still winces a little as he recalls a homecoming game at his daughter's high school.
Palabras que riman con homecomingupcoming
Definición de homecoming en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda