- A primate of a family (Hominidae) which includes humans and their fossil ancestors.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- It may be possible to extract DNA from the bones of human ancestors and other hominids who died up to one million years ago, researchers believe.
- Teeth and jaw fossils of an early hominid were found with fossils of other animals.
- Do hominid fossils from one to two million years ago represent a single species or numerous branches on the family tree, some of which died out?
late 19th century: from modern Latin Hominidae (plural), from Latin homo, homin- 'man'.
Más definiciones de hominidDefinición de hominid en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.