Definición de homologate en inglés:
1Approve (a car, engine, etc.) for sale in a particular market or use in a particular class of racing.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Significantly, it is the first Irish rally to feature over one hundred homologated cars on its entry list, including over thirty versions of the Subaru Impreza alone.
- Both PG Andersson and Guy Wilks drove for one day each during the test, which was aimed at refining the specification of the Swift and ensuring complete reliability before the car is homologated next month.
- We can homologate the complete car - take it from just after the design phase to production, even bringing the cars into the dealership network.
2 formal Express agreement with or approval of: one body of patrons elected the teacher, the others afterwards homologating the appointment
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The Quebec Superior Court homologated the decision of the arbitrator.
- He decided that he needed to stay around and earn money, especially after he and Pete had to pay a total of $700 to the National Aeronautic Association and other bodies to homologate their joint world record.
- To get this permit, you need to be authorised to exercise such an activity in France (i.e. have the corresponding and homologated professional qualifications).
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- ‘The car is ready for homologation,’ he said, declining to name those who have expressed their interest in owning the car.
- The hard work in achieving homologation is over - now our hard work of racing begins.
- The new firm's services will include prototyping, production analysis, performance testing and vehicle homologation for particular markets.
Definición de homologate en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Malasia
Muy popular en Pakistán