- A homologous thing.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- During meiosis I, the replicated sister chromatids pair with their homologs but segregate as a single unit.
- The distribution of homologues among different taxa is seen as a consequence of their phylogenetic relationship.
- It ensures proper chromosome segregation by forming a physical link between homologs during meiosis.
mid 19th century: from French, from Greek homologos (see homologous).
Más definiciones de homologueDefinición de homologue en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.