- Relating to social interaction between members of the same sex, typically men.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In this period, children have a social organization that is homosocial; that is, the social division of males and females into separate groups.
- But I also reject the idea that women should have to model their homosocial relationships on men's, and I can't think of anything that could replace the idea of the sisterhood.
- Whereas the homosocial exchange occurs between two or more men, often over the body or idea of a woman, the homosexual exchange eliminates the woman altogether.
Más definiciones de homosocialDefinición de homosocial en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.