- The consequence is that qualities such as honesty and integrity matter substantially more.
- We need to rebuild on the basis not of greed but truth, honesty, integrity.
- It is much easier to win elections by preaching hate and fear than understanding and honesty.
- The bookshop where I bought my newspaper from had an " honesty box ".
- Similar to the Austrian newspaper, the bagels were distributed to offices in the US capital with an honesty box payment system.
- You may also be interested in our honesty mark scheme.
- Genus Lunaria, family Cruciferae.
- Honesty flowers early in the year and provides nectar for early butterflies such as the orange tip.
- Common honesty is grown partly for its fragrant bright flowers in spring and early summer, but also for its unique oval and translucent seed-heads, much coveted by dried-flower arrangers.
honesty is the best policy
- proverb There are often practical as well as moral reasons for being honest.Oraciones de ejemplo
- A reward scheme with a difference is being launched in North Yorkshire to show young people why honesty is the best policy.
- There is no doubt that honesty is the best policy.
- He needs to learn that honesty is the best policy.
in all honesty
- Speaking frankly: in all honesty, most of the dialogue is laughableMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In all honesty, I'm not sure that he was worth any of the heartache.
- In all honesty, I did not recognize the house.
- In all honesty, it's a distinctly average film.
Middle English: from Old French honeste, from Latin honestas, from honestus (see honest). The original sense was 'honour, respectability', later 'decorum, virtue, chastity'. The plant is so named from its seed pods, translucency symbolizing lack of deceit.
For editors and proofreaders
Saltos de línea: hon|esty
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.