- The killing of a relative, especially a girl or woman, who is perceived to have brought dishonour on the family.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Forced marriage is very often at the heart of honour crime, according to the head of a national review of honour killing in Britain.
- Queensland detectives want to question controversial author Norma Khouri over her claims a Jordanian woman was a victim of an honour killing.
- Her parents were arrested over the death amid speculation that Shafilea was the victim of an honour killing.
Más definiciones de honour killingDefinición de honour killing en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.