- A small metal hook and loop used together as a fastener on a garment.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In winter months and at church services they wear a black coat which is typically fastened with hooks and eyes rather than with buttons.
- Jack dressed her carefully, catching each hook and eye together, and then sweeping her hair into the clip, finishing it off with the veil.
- Other pages in your notebook can include: interfacings, stabilizers, elastics, buttons, snaps, hooks and eyes, rulers/measuring tools, pins and adhesives.
Más definiciones de hook and eyeDefinición de hook and eye en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.