Definición de hook nose en inglés:
A prominent aquiline nose.
- Why sign up for an extreme makeover when I just need to find a boyfriend who will appreciate my hook nose and my scary birthmark?
- He was quite handsome, with a hook nose, and his face was somewhat mask-like in repose but when he was fully engaged it became open and friendly with a broad smile.
- If a chap's got a hook nose and he goes into politics, he's going to get that nose exaggerated.
- Example sentences
- A hook-nosed official eyed me curiously (he must've heard the sobs) and handed me a white sheet of paper labeled ‘Public notice.’
- The hook-nosed pirate was flustered but he did not give up.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan