Definición de hook nose en inglés:
A prominent aquiline nose.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Why sign up for an extreme makeover when I just need to find a boyfriend who will appreciate my hook nose and my scary birthmark?
- He was quite handsome, with a hook nose, and his face was somewhat mask-like in repose but when he was fully engaged it became open and friendly with a broad smile.
- If a chap's got a hook nose and he goes into politics, he's going to get that nose exaggerated.
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- A hook-nosed official eyed me curiously (he must've heard the sobs) and handed me a white sheet of paper labeled ‘Public notice.’
- The hook-nosed pirate was flustered but he did not give up.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en EE. UU.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Canadá
Muy popular en Australia
Muy popular en Pakistán