Definición de hop tree en inglés:
A North American shrub or small tree with bitter fruit that was formerly used in brewing as a substitute for hops.
- Ptelea trifoliata, family Rutaceae
- We passed hop trees and Indian plums on the first pathway before it twisted downward into a valley.
- The name hop tree originates from the use of the fruits as a substitute for hops in brewing.
- I've had a few Giant Swallowtails laying eggs on my hop trees in the butterfly garden.
Definición de hop tree en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan