adjetivo• informal , chiefly North American
- Very active or lively: the delis do a hopping lunch businessMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Things seems to be hopping everywhere but Cannes, however, where this year's Film Festival was reportedly as fun as Russell Crowe in clown make-up.
- The Bay Area is a hopping landscape of free culture.
- As with all Spanish cities, Santander has a hopping nightlife scene.
- • informal Extremely angry.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- This stuff makes me absolutely furious - hopping mad even!
- And I think when people find that out, they'll be hopping mad, and be mad at the proponents of this recall who are forcing them to spend $30 million for a special election.
- Iain Murray isn't just shocked - he's hopping mad.
Más definiciones de hoppingDefinición de hopping en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.