Definición de hopsack en inglés:
1A coarse clothing fabric of a loose plain weave: [as modifier]: casual hopsack trousers
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- All the hopsacks I have seen feel too heavy for summer.
- Most papers are available in up to five colourways each and all are matched by co-ordinating hopsacks in plain colours.
- The woven fabrics used for sportswear tend to relatively simple, often plain weave, but ribs, cords, hopsacks, twills and satins may be useful for certain purposes.
1.1 [count noun] A coarse hemp sack used for hops.
- The closing campaign celebration was a ‘Senior Leader Triathlon’ where pairs of senior executives competed in a race involving hopsacks, tricycles and a three-legged race to the finish.
- Don't let me catch you with your head in the hopsacks!
Definición de hopsack en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary