Definición de hopscotch en inglés:
A children’s game in which each child by turn hops into and over squares marked on the ground to retrieve a marker thrown into one of these squares.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Children enjoy playing games such as hopscotch and hide-and-seek.
- The purpose of this event - which involved another 50 children - was to see if they would still play traditional street games like hopscotch in the absence of cars and traffic.
- As a youngster I would run screaming if any of my playmates were sick after eating too much ice-cream before a particularly vigorous game of hopscotch.
verbo[no object, with adverbial of direction] North American Volver al principio
Travel from place to place: they hopscotched around eight Western states
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- You'll notice that since yesterday, the heliborne troops of the 101AB have moved far north of yesterday's position, hopscotching in their helicopters from one base to the next.
- Developments are hopscotching out to the cheapest land.
- After hopscotching from event to event in Nashua I found a T-Mobile hotspot at a Borders Books in town and jotted down the events in the post below.
Palabras que riman con hopscotchbutterscotch
Definición de hopscotch en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda