Definición de horned toad en inglés:
1An American lizard that somewhat resembles a toad, with spiny skin and large spines on the head, typically occurring in dry open country. Also called horned lizard.
- Genus Phrynosoma, family Iguanidae: several species
- Head on down to the Reptile Depot for desert iguanas from Nevada or horned toads from Texas.
- She ate the horned toad spitting blood into her eyes, the gila monster leaking venom through her veins, and the prickly pear shooting spears through her tongue.
- The invading ants typically wipe out many species of native insects and can cause food shortages for insect eaters, such as horned toads, and create crises for ant-dispersed plants.
Definición de horned toad en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan