- 1A lively dance associated with sailors, typically performed by one person.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There were no dances exclusively for the lower school either - no hornpipe or Scottish country dances.
- For example, the hornpipe must be danced between 112 and 116 [beats per minute].
- Competitors danced the Highland fling, the sword dance, the sean triubhais, the Highland reel, the sailors' hornpipe, the Irish Jig and other dances, preferably to the music of the bagpipe.
- 1.1A piece of music for a hornpipe: the final movement is a breezy and witty hornpipeMás ejemplos en oraciones
- He composed many reels and hornpipes so Paddy Mills music will always be alive.
- The 17-track album features jigs, reels, songs, waltzes, hornpipes, polkas, a two step, slow air, highland fling and recitation.
- In addition, there are stalwart slides, reels and hornpipes all played with enthusiasm and character.
Más definiciones de hornpipeDefinición de hornpipe en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.