Definición de horrendous en inglés:
Extremely unpleasant, horrifying, or terrible: she suffered horrendous injuries
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The victims have suffered a horrendous ordeal and quite appalling injuries in the case of Mr Francis.
- It's great for Roger because he's had a hard time since he suffered a horrendous injury last season.
- The poster showing the Jack Russell's horrendous injuries can be seen in the background.
- Example sentences
- Replacing old aircraft parts is now horrendously expensive, and the price of buying new aeroplanes, well, almost impossible.
- Despite it being horrendously windy, it was still warm.
- The phone companies' arrays of mobile phone ‘plans’ are horrendously complicated and hard to compare.
Definición de horrendous en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan