Definición de horripilation en inglés:
sustantivo[mass noun] literary
The erection of hairs on the skin due to cold, fear, or excitement: [count noun]: a horripilation of dread tingled down my spine
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- With this discharge - which occurs either as a humoral emission or a thermal one (horripilation, shivering) - pre-existing accruals of emotions are also eliminated.
- We are investigating ways to mimic horripilation using patterning techniques to create regions of ordered and disordered polymers.
- His physical body is being attacked by weakness of limbs, parchedness of throat, horripilation and hair standing on end.
- my skin horripilatedMás ejemplos en oraciones
- The tenth étude, marked Allegretto alla Barbaresca, is a thrilling and horripilating polonaise.
- My neck hair horripilates and the blood goes to my face.
- We move, with a horripilating grinding of gears.
Definición de horripilation en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan