- A large edible mushroom with a creamy-white cap and pinkish-grey gills, found in grassland in Eurasia and North America.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Agaricus arvensis, family Agaricaceae, class Hymenomycetes
- Scotland produces all sorts of edible wild mushrooms - parasols, horse mushrooms, field mushrooms and wood blewits to name but a few - but you must be sure of what they are before eating them or you could end up in hospital or worse.
- We used to eat freshwater mussels from the river and cook the horse mushrooms that sprang up overnight in the fields, too, but she's right, I wouldn't do that now.
- While the horse mushroom will stain slightly yellow, it has a sweet odor that separates it immediately from its emetic cousins, and the base of its stem does not stain yellow like the others.
Más definiciones de horse mushroomDefinición de horse mushroom en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.