- A person who regularly bets on horse races.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Continuing to show a preference for out-of-state racing, Maryland horseplayers continued the trend of abandoning the local product in favor of simulcast wagering.
- Paul Makin, the managing partner of the syndicate that owns Starcraft, made his fortune as a professional horseplayer on races in Hong Kong and Japan.
- If a horse works fast in the morning, he will usually take action on the tote board in the afternoon from the average horseplayer, who has little else to go on.
Más definiciones de horseplayerDefinición de horseplayer en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.