Definición de horseshoe bat en inglés:
An insectivorous Old World bat with a horseshoe-shaped ridge on the nose.
- Family Rhinolophidae and genus Rhinolophus: numerous species
- One threatened species, the lesser horseshoe bat, was only detected on organic farms.
- The ears of another kind of bat, the horseshoe bat, cannot hear sounds the same pitch as their own calls, but can hear the echoes because they are slightly lower in pitch.
- Each female greater horseshoe bat can produce only one offspring at a time, said Brock Fenton, a biology professor and bat expert at the University of Western Ontario.
Definición de horseshoe bat en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan