Definición de hospice en inglés:
1A home providing care for the sick or terminally ill: [as modifier]: hospice workers
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Earlier this year, her dog, Amber, was approved as a Pets as Therapy dog - one of 12,000 across the country taken into hospitals, hospices and care homes to cheer up patients.
- What I would like is if one of the local hospitals, hospices or care homes could take the whole box for use by the patients, staff and anyone else who would appreciate them.
- A doctor whose close friend died of breast cancer is to pound the streets of New York to raise funds for hospices which care for the terminally ill.
1.1 archaic A lodging for travellers, especially one run by a religious order.
Oraciones de ejemplo
- Mussolini had also afforded the regular and secular clergy an opportunity to introduce religion into classrooms, dormitories, hospices, and recreational clubs during the dictatorship.
- The French Constituent Assembly set up a commission on mendicancy and in 1796 legislation provided for hospices for the sick and required every commune to organize a bureau de bienfaisance for outdoor relief.
Palabras que riman con hospiceThespis • precipice • coppice
Definición de hospice en:
- Diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
Muy popular en Reino Unido
Muy popular en Australia
= de moda