- The adverse effects of a prolonged stay in hospital, such as developmental retardation in children.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- I personally value psychology's contribution to reducing the iatrogenic pediatric disease of ‘hospitalism’ that was rampant earlier in this century in homes for abandoned and orphaned children.
- However, hospitalism is not necessarily the destiny of all children brought up without their mothers.
- This debate today could well be called a debate on hospitalism, the name applied in the mid-19th century to often fatal post-operative infection.
Más definiciones de hospitalismDefinición de hospitalism en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.