Definición de hot gospel en inglés:
sustantivo[mass noun] informal
The fervent propounding of religious beliefs; zealous evangelism: [as modifier]: hot-gospel preachers still claim a popular following
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The station's programming is nonconfrontational, and hot gospel shows are all the rage.
- Lyman speaks like an old-time, American hot gospel preacher, and yet at the same time is so sincere and convinced of the correctness of his beliefs that he has influenced even hardened meat-eaters.
hot gospeller sustantivo
- Oraciones de ejemplo
- This is the style of hot gospellers preaching to the convinced but can convince none other.
- He also killed as an evangelical hot gospeller, praying to the Lord to ‘share the booty.’
- The pioneer of American religious broadcasting was not a Protestant hot gospeller, but a devout Catholic Archbishop.
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Los comentarios que no respeten nuestras Normas comunitarias podrían ser moderados o eliminados.
= de moda