- Capital which is frequently transferred between financial institutions in an attempt to maximize interest or capital gain: hot money left US banks as interest rates fellMás ejemplos en oraciones
- Investors purchase shares on foreign stock markets or hold currency deposits at foreign banks, transferring large sums of hot money across frontiers as investor confidence or interest rates rise and fall.
- At the same time, the spread of financial liberalization has exposed developing nations to the promise and perils of export strategies financed by hot money.
- This editor firmly believes that exchange controls of some kind are often if not always useful for preventing hot money from destabilizing international financial markets.
Más definiciones de hot moneyDefinición de hot money en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.