- Following closely: the gardener burst in with Mrs Cartwright hot on his heelsMás ejemplos en oraciones
close behind, soon after, shortly after, directly after, right after, straight after, immediately after, hard on the heels of, following closely
- The move follows hot on the heels of two other UK acquisitions by the company in recent weeks.
- Following hot on the heels of my electrical outage a week ago, I'm beginning to feel like a third world outpost here in leafy Irvine.
- The grant of refugee status was made on the 13 November, following hot on the heels of the judicial review application made four days earlier.
Más definiciones de hot on the heels ofDefinición de hot on the heels of en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.