- 1A device in which paper or cloth is pressed between glazed boards and hot metal plates in order to produce a smooth or glossy surface.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- The kitchen has a range of storage units, a hot press and a shelved pantry.
- On this floor there is also a double-width hot press with plenty of storage space, and the family bathroom, which has lots of built-in storage and a double bath.
- This usually involved a hot press or rollers sealing Mylar plastic onto your item.
- 1.1A type of hot press used in the manufacture of plywood.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Pre-pressed panels are, as indicated above, loaded into the hot press one per opening.
- Soft plywood for indoor use is bonded in a hot press using urea and formaldehyde resins.
- 2Irish A cupboard used for airing clothes, linen, etc..Más ejemplos en oraciones
- There are three rooms off the inner hallway - a utility room which is plumbed for a washing machine, a hot press, and a small bathroom with a bath and tiled floor.
- Also off the kitchen is a utility area with a terracotta tiled floor and a walk-in hot press.
- A second bedroom is situated on the first floor return and this also boasts an en suite with similar features, as well as a walk-in hot press.
verboVolver al principio
- (hot-press) [with object] Press (paper, cloth, etc.) with a hot press: (as adjective hot-pressed) hot-pressed paperMás ejemplos en oraciones
- In 1946, Irmann and co-workers were preparing rod specimens for spectrographic analysis by hot pressing mixtures of pure aluminum and other metal powders.
- With an appropriate bulk composition it might be possible to use this to generate a ceramic or synroc-like waste form without the costs and hazards associated with pre-disposal hot pressing etc.
Más definiciones de hot pressDefinición de hot press en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.