Definición de hot press en inglés:
1A device in which paper or cloth is pressed between glazed boards and hot metal plates in order to produce a smooth or glossy surface.
- The kitchen has a range of storage units, a hot press and a shelved pantry.
- On this floor there is also a double-width hot press with plenty of storage space, and the family bathroom, which has lots of built-in storage and a double bath.
- This usually involved a hot press or rollers sealing Mylar plastic onto your item.
2Irish A cupboard used for airing clothes, linen, etc.
- There are three rooms off the inner hallway - a utility room which is plumbed for a washing machine, a hot press, and a small bathroom with a bath and tiled floor.
- Also off the kitchen is a utility area with a terracotta tiled floor and a walk-in hot press.
- A second bedroom is situated on the first floor return and this also boasts an en suite with similar features, as well as a walk-in hot press.
verboVolver al principio
(hot-press) [with object] Press (paper, cloth, etc.) with a hot press: (as adjective hot-pressed) hot-pressed paper
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- In 1946, Irmann and co-workers were preparing rod specimens for spectrographic analysis by hot pressing mixtures of pure aluminum and other metal powders.
- With an appropriate bulk composition it might be possible to use this to generate a ceramic or synroc-like waste form without the costs and hazards associated with pre-disposal hot pressing etc.
Definición de hot press en:
- Inglés de EE.UU. dictionary
¿Qué te llama la atención de esta palabra o frase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan