- A style of yoga performed in hot and humid conditions, typically Bikram yoga: my wife does hot yoga, sweating in a furnace-like studioMás ejemplos en oraciones
- I then went off to hot yoga before Mum and I went to Wray Organic for lunch.
- As someone with injury issues I found hatha and ashtanga teachers took more time and the flow of postures was more comfortable than say bikram hot yoga.
- This style is sometimes called hot yoga because you do it in a very warm room.
Más definiciones de hot yogaDefinición de hot yoga en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.