- A red-breasted brown finch, now common from Canada to Mexico and sometimes regarded as a pest.
Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Carpodacus mexicanus, family Fringillidae
- The clotheslines are adjacent to our vegetable and flower gardens (not to mention attendant weeds!) which I noticed were alive with catbirds, song sparrows, robins, a purple finch, house finches and goldfinches.
- The whole backyard gang composed of those mentioned above, plus house finches, chickadees, goldfinches, titmice, grackles, redwings, and blue jays start around 5 pm with their bedtime snacks.
- By the way, I've been called to task for not mentioning that safflower seed is very popular with cardinals, chickadees, blue jays, doves, house finches, wrens, titmice and even bluebirds.
Más definiciones de house finchDefinición de house finch en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.