- A recent medical graduate receiving supervised training in a hospital and acting as an assistant physician or surgeon. Also called houseman or (North American) intern.Más ejemplos en oraciones
- Schon et al recently surveyed medical students, senior house officers, and general practitioners about such matters, and the results merit serious attention.
- Surveys of general practitioners, junior house officers, and hospital consultants have identified high levels of emotional problems, including ‘burnout.’
- Physician assistants are employed more often as house officers within the hospital setting than are nurse practitioners; surgery and its subspecialties are the most popular in-house specialties.
Más definiciones de house officerDefinición de house officer en:
- el diccionario Inglés de EE.UU.